Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Home Server Room

My Home Server Room Tube. Duration : 2.40 Mins.


This is a video of my home server room and repair area. I have a total of 11 server racks with the ML series and DL series of hp servers and some misc ones i have built. I have 3 servers that are setup as an RIS server and WDS server. Two servers do video for my 25 security cameras around the house and others run web services and ftp services. Some are setup up with many hard drives that hold computer images for clients computers that i work on part time. One server also records my tv shows and sends them up to my television upstairs. My small network rack has 3 24 port switches that ties in with 4 other 16 port switches located in other parts of the house. I use 10 - 4 port belin kvms and 2 8 port kvmsto reduce the number of keyboards mice and monitors needed.

Tags:

My Links : Add Memory Wallboxs easy share digital camera Top 10 Tablet PCs

No comments:

Post a Comment