Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Home Server Setup - V2 (Network/Rack Cabinet)

My Home Server Setup - V2 (Network/Rack Cabinet) Tube. Duration : 13.88 Mins.


Finally the V2 version. Hope it comes out ok this time. A bit of history and other extra info: I did have 5 x DL380 G4's and a DL360 G4 about 18 months ago in this cabinet but the noise, power usage and not being able to install esxi effectivley (for 64bit) consigned them to ebay. My internet conection via the Netgear wnr3500U for reference is 50mb cable with virginmedia (UK). I'm also using a Netgear wnr2000 v1 reconfigured as my access point. The vm host still has plenty of hd space and ram to install more vm's and am looking for a good (which means free :) ) appliance for sysloging - turnkeylinux are apparently working on something so will see what happens on that. Cheers

Keywords:

My Links : screen mount Ultra Fast Booting Blu ray

No comments:

Post a Comment