Monday, September 24, 2012

Home Data Center - Quick Vid

Home Data Center - Quick Vid Video Clips. Duration : 5.07 Mins.


A quick little video tour of the home data center. I've moved about 30 miles from where I was and moving all of this was no easy task. Just glad to be up out of the basement. I've scaled down everything being used quite a bit as you can tell from none of the 1u Dells being powered on. I now use my DL380 G3 as my primary server, DHCP, DNS, RRAS, AD, File, virtual SAN server, storage, backup for remote clients, pretty much everything. The DL380 G2 is my first ESX 3.5 host, currently running four 6 VM's, the Dell PowerApp 220 being my second ESX 3.5 Host running 3 VM's, and a soon to be added HP DL360 G3 with 2x Dual core Xeon's and I will be giving it 8 GB Ram. Once the DL360 comes in it will be deployed as a new ESX host and all of my current VM's will be transferred to that host. meanwhile retiring my other two ESX host's. I plan to sell one of them, the Dell PowerApp 220, and keep the DL380 G2 as a spare ESX host should the other go down for any reason. Give me your Comments and Rate the Video!

Keywords:

See Also : Cables for Network led smart tv sale cell phone plans for kids

No comments:

Post a Comment