Monday, December 10, 2012

Blizzard Lights in Use

Blizzard Lights in Use Video Clips. Duration : 5.27 Mins.


This is a small gig log from yesterday's wedding sorry I didn't get to talk more but it got a little hectic and I was running all over like a mad man trying to keep things moving along but still managed to take pics in between stuff which I have edited into the video....Enjoy Here we have used several blizzard lights at a wedding this weekend. The lights we used were 8 Colorstorm Par can's 3 Colorstorm Bar's & 2 Flurry Min wash's all of which I controlled with showexpress software and dongle. My Dj Rig Consists Of: oddessy werk light Denon 500 Mixer Denon Hc4500 acer 20 inch lcd monitor 2 space rack mount server with 8gb of ram and 3tb of music all built into an oddessy road case

Tags:

Thanks To : Quick Router Wallboxs Microscopes and Optics

No comments:

Post a Comment