Friday, December 7, 2012

What is a Process Server?

That's what I asked the paralegal. I was checking on collecting some money I was owed, and mentioned I had just lost my job and she mentioned they needed process servers.

She said it was papers that come from the courts and needed to be served to the individuals involved. I went home and got on the Internet to learn more about this line of work. Some said they loved doing it, although it can be a bit dangerous.

Server

If you want the negative side, just mention it to your friends. Even though at first they weren't even sure what it was, after they find out they become authorities on it. You'll be shot at, punched, slapped, threatened, bitten, cussed, and shamed. All at the first one you go see.

So far it hasn't been quite that bad. Most of the habitancy can't be found. They've moved, went into hiding, or just won't answer the door. You have to keep trying though, because it's at their best interest to know what's going on so they can present their side and maybe stop the court actions.

When I'm serving papers, I have to perceive I'm dealing with habitancy that are going through some tough times and the stress might have them doing something they might not commonly do. I could be serving disjunction papers and the other person complicated might not even know they were going to be served. I in effect have to just do my job and leave as soon as possible for my own protection.

So far it's been more on the fascinating side. I can see how some habitancy in effect like being a process server. I don't expect to get any respect from those being served, but please remember I'm just the messenger.

What is a Process Server?

Thanks To : best games Sonic Screwdriver Tool kodak camera easy share

No comments:

Post a Comment